- Hard Mochi Squares
- Waffle maker
- Heatproof gloves
|The only ingredient needed.|
Place Mochi square on heated waffle iron. Press down firmly but slowly. Mochi will start to melt and soften. When the iron closes completely the waffle is done.
|Please be careful, it's hot!|
- Chocolate Syrup
- Maple Syrup
- Other Syrups
- This requires quite a bit of pressure but don't hulk out on your waffle iron.
- It could break.
- Cook a bit longer for a firmer waffle.
- Slightly less if you like more goo.
- Be careful!
- You could easily burn yourself but it's worth it IMO.
- Eat the squares quickly, refrigerate any extra.
- They mold quickly once opened.
- PDX peeps: I buy my mochi squares from Uwajimaya.
Happy New Years!