super choppy and uneven but way short in the back.
I don't know what you would call this style.
All blended out, I feel like I have a "real" haircut now!
- It is so quick and easy to wash.
- My hair feels super soft.
- I get to regrow my hair to be super healthy.
- No dyes, no Sun In and I will try to use an SPF hair product in the sun.
- I get to see my natural hair color which matches my brows so well.
- My hair grows fairly quickly.
- Just thinking about my hair cut makes me laugh.
- It was quite an experience.
- My husband says I look like I could kick some a** like JLo in Enough.
- I also feel like I could if I needed to :P.
- I know that he must love me a lot.
- He thinks I'm pretty even with a "breakup" haircut lol.
- Strangely, I feel more confident even without makeup most of the time.
- Like in the right picture.
- I've been meaning to take a better one but haven't gotten to it so these will have to do for now.
- Some stereo-typically thinking people seem to think I'm a lesbian now.
- I'm okay with that but sometimes prejudice hurts.
- I feel naked and exposed!
- The back is way too short.
- Totally my fault.
- I'm a bit scared of what certain people are gonna say.
- I've been hiding from them as long as possible.
- I may look like a thug.
- Just a lil bit.
- I have no idea how to gel the back.
- Wax works okay.
- I know my hair is going to grow out weird at certain intervals.
- I may invest in some head scarfs or a wig :P.
Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? This is the 3rd time I've cut mine this short and I always start out at home. I'm silly like that. It is rather liberating. Still I highly recommend that you find a hairstylist that you trust to cut it for you. Or if you cannot resist the scissors leave it a little longer than you want so that you can go have the stylist fix it how you like later. It is much harder to cut your hair short especially if you like layers. Even if you've managed to cut your own hair while it is longer it can be a ridiculous task. I am pretty sure this is common sense though lol.
It's been like this for over a week but only now I am brave enough to share :P. My stylist said that it will look how I wanted in about 6-8 weeks. I just have to be patient. I was planning to grow it out anyways so I am okay with that. It just feels nice to have a fresh start. Although I am now realizing how long most women's hairstyles are compared to mine.